Jump to navigation Jump to search
Permanent positions (positions starting sept. 2023)
- CNRS researcher: we strongly suggest the applicants to contact very early the research group to discuss their research statement (Deadline for the proposal: January)
- Inria Researchers: you should contact the group leader as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Professor: we strongly encourage the applicants to contact the research group to prepare their application package
- all the positions have been filled for 2023
PhD Positions (positions starting oct. 2023)
- Cybersecurity with Machine Learning for industrial networks, under the supervision of Fabrice Théoleyre (CNRS), Industrial PhD thesis (CIFRE) with Technology & Strategy.
- L'IA au service de réseaux maillés sans fil fiables et disponibles pour l'Industrie du Futur, under the supervision of Fabrice Théoleyre (CNRS), Industrial PhD thesis (CIFRE) with Orange Labs
- Inter-domain monitoring and predictions for service orchestration in 5G, sous la supervision de Fabrice Théoleyre (CNRS) et Julien Montavont, PEPR 5G
- Better Algorithms for Secure and Efficient Blockchains, under the supervision of Quentin Bramas
- all the positions have been filled this year.